Registration for Continuing Education classes is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please register at least 3 days before the start of class. Classes with low enrollment may be canceled so sign up early!
4 Ways to Register:
Online registration is available for many of our classes and programs. Please use a personal computer to register online rather than a mobile device.
- Open Self-Service Instant Enrollment (Use search sections field in the top right hand corner).
- First time users may continue as a “Guest” and will be prompted to create an account once registration is complete. Returning users may sign in with their username and password.
- Click “Search” at the bottom of the page to view a list of all available courses or you may search for specific classes using the search fields.
- Select the course you are interested in and click “Add Section”. The course should appear in your Shopping Cart.
- Click “Next” when ready to check out.
- Follow steps to complete registration and payment.
- Once your registration and payment are complete, you will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com. If you do not receive an email confirmation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 252-493-7388.
Fax or Mail
Complete the following forms and fax to (252) 321-4626 or mail to:
Pitt Community College
P.O. Drawer 7007
Greenville, NC 27835-7007
We accept check, money order, and credit cards. No cash will be accepted.
- (252) 493-7388