* While the Greenville Center is closed to the public, we are still offering many of our Continuing Education classes via online, hybrid, and face-to-face methods. Please check the program page or course schedule page for information on specific classes. For more information, visit the PCC Coronavirus information page.
Registration for Continuing Education classes is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please register at least 3 days before the start of class. Classes with low enrollment may be canceled so sign up early!
4 Ways to Register:
Online registration is available for many of our classes and programs.
- Open Self-Service Instant Enrollment.
- First time users may continue as a “Guest” and will be prompted to create an account once registration is complete. Returning users may sign in with their username and password.
- Click “Search” at the bottom of the page to view a list of all available courses or you may search for specific classes using the search fields.
- Select the course you are interested in and click “Add Section”. The course should appear in your Shopping Cart.
- Click “Next” when ready to check out.
- Follow steps to complete registration and payment.
- Once your registration and payment are complete, you will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive an email confirmation, please contact us at email@example.com or 252-493-7388.
Fax or Mail
Complete the following forms and fax to (252) 321-4626 or mail to:
Pitt Community College
P.O. Drawer 7007
Greenville, NC 27835-7007
We accept check, money order, and credit cards. No cash will be accepted.
- (252) 493-7388