PCC Career Services
Career Services provides the opportunity for students and alumni to:
- Learn about yourself, the work world, and how to prepare for it
- Complete career assessments to assist with choosing a major or career
- Enhance job search tactics
- Develop resumes and cover letters
- Practice interviewing through mock interviews
- Attend professional development events such as Career Fairs and Employer Information Sessions
- Receive job postings from area employers
Job, Internship & Volunteer Database:
Discover local and state-wide job, internship, and volunteer opportunities in College Central Network (CCN), Career Services’ online database for:
Virtual Job Shadow:
Learn about careers and the majors that lead to them. Log in to Virtual Job Shadow using your myPittCC username and password.
The PCC Workforce Development team works closely with PCC Career Services to connect employers with our students and alumni and prepare them for the workforce. For more information, visit Workforce Development.