PCC Career Services
Career Services provides the opportunity for students and alumni to:
- Learn about yourself, the work world, and how to prepare for it
- Complete career assessments to assist with choosing a major or career
- Enhance job search tactics
- Develop resumes and cover letters
- Practice interviewing through mock interviews
- Attend professional development events such as Career Fairs and Employer Information Sessions
- Receive job postings from area employers
Please contact us at 252-493-7784 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Learn about careers and the majors that lead to them at Virtual Job Shadow:
Log in to Virtual Job Shadow using your myPittCC username and password.