Continuing Education Transcripts

How to Request a Transcript

Official transcripts bear the College seal and the Dean’s signature. If you are forwarding them to another party (e.g. another college or university, potential employer, etc.) where an official transcript is needed, you should not open the envelope.

  • To ensure confidentiality and to comply with federal regulations, your signed authorization is required to issue transcripts.
  • There is a fee of $3 per official copy.
  • Call the office at (252) 493-7388.

Who can request official transcripts?

Only students can request the release of official transcripts.

What if I have an outstanding financial or other obligation with the college?

If you submit a request for a transcript and you have any outstanding obligations, we will contact you.

Ordering Transcripts by Mail or Fax

Official transcript fee of $3 per copy. Transcripts must be paid in advance by certified check, credit card, or money order in U.S. Dollars (No Personal Checks accepted). The fee cannot be billed to your student account. Checks should be made payable to Pitt Community College. We cannot accept credit card payments for mail requests. Unofficial transcript fees do not apply.

You may download a Continuing Education Transcript Request Form or include the required information in a letter and mail it to:

Pitt Community College
Continuing Education & Workforce Development
PO Drawer 7007
Greenville, NC 27835-7007

You can also fax your request to:

(252) 321-4626

Your request must include:

  • your name and current address
  • any previous names you were enrolled under
  • your dates of attendance
  • social security number (optional)
  • the address where you would like the transcript sent
  • your signature
  • a telephone number and/or email address where you can be reached if there are questions about your request

Note: We are unable to issue a transcript without your signed authorization.

Walk-in Ordering

The PCC Greenville Center is located at 3107 S. Memorial Drive, Greenville, NC 27834, and is open from 8 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Monday – Thursday, and Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Summer hours may vary.

Students and alumnae/i, may complete transcript request forms at the Continuing Education Greenville Center.

For Further Information

Call the office at (252) 493-7232 for assistance with official PCC Transcripts.

For assistance with GED/HSE or AHS transcripts, contact the Transitional Studies Department, 493-7396.