Connect with PCC
Welcome to Pitt Community College
We are very pleased you have chosen to explore Pitt Community College and learn more about what our campus has to offer. We are with you every step of the way on your journey to becoming educated and empowered for success! And with our NEW Early Advantage Deadlines, you can now be awarded your financial aid faster, receive first-choice course sections, and complete New Student Orientation before the rest of your classmates. It really is a great time to connect with PCC!
Which best defines how you plan to apply to PCC?
- You are a graduating high school senior OR
- You will be attending college for the first time OR
- You have completed PCC credits through Career and College Promise.
- You have attended another college/university since high school graduation OR
- You are returning to PCC
- Affordability, flexibility, and employability are just a few words to describe how PCC will help you meet your professional goals.
If you are currently enrolled at another college/university and wish to transfer credit from PCC or you wish to complete coursework for personal enrichment, you should apply as a visiting student to PCC. Click here for more information.
What would you like to learn more about?
Interested in Learning More?
Request more information or schedule a time to meet with Admissions.