New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation 2019
Congratulations on your acceptance to Pitt Community College! New Student Orientation is the beginning of your journey at PCC and it is where you will receive the tools needed to be successful during your time as a new student.
New students attending Pitt Community College for the first time are required to speak with their assigned Admissions Counselor and complete an orientation session prior to registering for courses. You will be matched with your academic advisor and register for classes once your orientation session is complete.
How do you begin?
In order to make an appointment with your assigned Admissions Counselor and to select your orientation session below, you must have your myPittCC username and password. If you have not yet initially logged in to your myPittCC account, please reference your acceptance letter or the myPittCC login instructions and follow the detailed steps before proceeding.
If you are a distance learner or have circumstances preventing a face-to-face appointment, please contact the admissions counselor listed on your acceptance letter directly , call 252-493-7245, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make alternate arrangements for a phone, email, or virtual meeting.
Which semester do you plan to start classes at PCC?
- You have completed your high school graduation requirement AND…
- You wish to enroll in Fall 2019 14, 12, 8, or 5 week classes
- You have completed your high school graduation requirement OR…
- You are graduating from high school early (See our Career and College Promise Option)
- You wish to start your PCC courses on January 6, 2020
- Complete the Admissions Application, Apply for Financial Aid, Take a Placement Test, Complete New Student Orientation, and Register for Classes, all in one visit!
*Career and College Promise Students
Students currently enrolled in high school who wish to complete courses at Pitt Community College have separate orientation experience. Please call 252-493-7411 for more details.