New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation 2020
Congratulations on your acceptance to Pitt Community College! New Student Orientation is the beginning of your journey at PCC and it is where you will receive the tools needed to be successful during your time as a new student.
New students attending Pitt Community College for the first time are highly encouraged to speak with their assigned Student Success Advisor to receive important registration information and to be connected to the orientation process. Your acceptance letter contains the name and contact information of your assigned Student Success Advisor.
Virtual New Student Orientation Dates
Can't attend a virtual session?
As an admitted student to Pitt Community College, you are assigned a 7-digit Student ID number on your acceptance letter. This number is the key to accessing the Online New Student Orientation learning modules.
To activate your account, complete the following steps:
1. Locate your PCC 7-digit Student ID number (ex.-0XXXXXX)
2. Visit the Online New Student Orientation “Let’s Get Started” website
3. Enter your PCC 7-digit Student ID number in the Student ID, Password, and Retype Password fields
4. Click Submit
The Online New Student Orientation can be completed at your own pace, where you will learn about our academic polices, registration procedures, and support services vital to your successful transition and continued success at Pitt Community College.
Are you a parent, family member, or guardian of a new Pitt Community College student? Click here for special details on how to be the key in helping your student make a successful transition to PCC.
Which semester do you plan to start classes at PCC?
- You will complete your high school graduation requirement in June 2020 AND
- You wish to start your PCC courses on a late-start date
- You have completed your high school graduation requirement OR…
- You are graduating from high school early (See our Career and College Promise Option)
- You wish to start your PCC courses on January 7, 2021
- You wish to enroll in a Spring 2021 late-start class
*Career and College Promise Students
Students currently enrolled in high school who wish to complete courses at Pitt Community College have separate orientation experience. Please call 252-493-7411 for more details.