Date(s) - 04/10/2019
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
EVENT: PCC Health Fair
LOCATION: Craig F. Goess Student Center
TIME: April 10, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
DETAILS: This event is free and open to the public. Activities for participants include …
- Blood pressure, oxygen, cholesterol, glucose, sleep apnea and respiratory screenings
- Dental and vision screenings
- Hands-only CPR
- Red Cross Bloodmobile
- Pitt County Sheriff’s Department Medicine Drop
- “Booze It & Lose & It”/Highway Patrol Simulation
- General health education and much more
Sponsored by the PCC Health Sciences Division.