Food and Nutrition Services Employment & Training
Pitt Community College is offering the opportunity to earn a certificate or job-specific training in desired fields. The Food and Nutrition Services Employment & Training (FNS E&T) program provides tuition assistance for students receiving Food Stamps benefits. The program can also help you pay for training, textbooks, supplies, and provide you with support services to help you face barriers head-on.
Benefits of the Program:
- Tuition assistance
- FNS E & T can pay for: required textbooks, equipment, supplies and professional licensure exams
- Career and Education planning
- One-on-one Education Navigator support
- Support and retention services
- Job search assistance and support
For more information, contact Curshenia Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.