Learn today. Apply the skill tomorrow.
Why be a registered apprentice?
- Earn while you learn
- Scholarship money to pay for tuition, books, fees
- Improve your skills with on-the-job training
Structured on-the-job learning model
- Time – Required number of hours of on-the-job-learning and related education (2000 hours)
- Competency – Progression is based on the apprentice’s pace and demonstrated competency through proficiency testing. No set number of hours to complete
- Hybrid – Uses a minimum and maximum range of hours and the demonstration of identified and measured competencies
Direct employer involvement
- Choose your apprenticeship occupation(s)
- Determine which on-the-job learning model works best for your organization
“Earn as you learn”
- Reinforce concepts and theories immediately on the job
- Find out what employers want
- Progress to advanced skills
For more information, contact Latrice Perry at 252-493-7678 or firstname.lastname@example.org.