1. Open WebAdvisor. (<– click link)
2. Choose “Continuing Education” from the menu on the right.
3. Click “Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes”.
4. Click “Submit” at the bottom of the page to view a list of available courses. *Do not use the search fields! Just click Submit!
5. Select a course to view additional details such as course description, textbook information, and supply requirements.
Register for Classes
1. Check the box next to each desired course and click “Submit”.
2. Fill out the Personal Identification Form that is required for all students registering for a Continuing Education class. Your social security number is used for student identification purposes only. If you prefer not to provide this information on our secure site, you may choose to register in person. Click “Submit”.
3. Complete the additional registration information on the following menu.
Pay for Classes
1. To complete your online registration, select “Register Now (Check Out)” and choose your payment type.
2. Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to our secure payment site.
3. Enter your payment information and click “Continue” to receive your registration confirmation.
4. Please print and keep the confirmation for you records.
Once your registration and payment is complete, you will receive a confirmation email from our Continuing Education Online Registration (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you do not receive an email confirmation, please contact us at email@example.com or 252-493-7388.