Free Short Term Training – Tools for Advanced Manufacturing & Pharmaceutical Industry
- Lean/Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- OSHA 10
- Problem Solving/Troubleshooting
- Working Smart
- Workplace Communications/Resume
- 6 Keys to Self Leadership
- OSD Techceuticals
- NCRC Testing
- Tips/Real practice interviews with local industries
Mandatory Orientation (must attend 1 session)
- June 11 at 9am or 6pm
- June 18 at 9am or 6pm
- June 22 at 9am (just added!)
Orientation will be held at the PCC Greenville Center Annex Building in Room 112. Building is located at 550 Dexter St. in Greenville, NC and is behind the Greenville Center. You must register by June 22. To register, you must have your NCRC. Fee waivers may apply. Grant funds provided by the NC Tobacco Trust Fund Commission. First priority will be given to people or family members who grow or have grown tobacco, have had a quota, or have worked in a tobacco related industry such as manufacturing.
For more information, call 252.493.7885.