Success Navigators at Pitt Community College will be advising first year students and seeking to empower them through collaborative mentoring relationships and the development of academic, career, and financial plans.
What We Do
Student Success Navigators will serve as the Academic Advisors for new PCC students until they complete two semesters at Pitt Community College.
Student Success Navigators can also help by providing:
- Academic planning and course selection for current and upcoming semesters
- Advice and planning during times of academic difficulty
- Referrals to college or community resources
By working with your assigned Student Success Navigator, students will know how, and where, to access accurate information about policies, procedures, and requirements. Students will be encouraged to make decisions that support their goals, abilities, and aspirations.
Use Our Services
- Access our online scheduling program
- Students may call 252-493-7578 to schedule an appointment
Please note that if you are not assigned to a Student Success Navigator then you will not be able to schedule an appointment through the online system.
Hours of Operation & Location
We are located in the Craig Goess Student Center, Suite 120
Monday 8-7 pm
Tuesday-Friday 8-5 pm
Main Line/Reception: 252-493-7578