TASC’s Writing Center is dedicated to guiding students through their writing assignments to help them experience academic and personal success.
Who are we?
Our trained writing consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, including current and former PCC students and ECU students.
Summer 2019: Locations and Hours
|Writing Center||Trailer 21||Monday - Thursday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Writing Center||Trailer 21||Friday||9:00 am - noon|
|Writing Center||Reddrick 140||Monday - Thursday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Connect with our services by:
- Filling out the Tutoring Request form (MyPittCC login required)
- E-mailing email@example.com
- Calling 252-493-7768
- Stopping by Trailer 21 to make an appointment
How can we help you?
Students visit us at various stages of completing assignments, and we are dedicated to helping you work through your writing assignments.
During your session, we can:
- talk through the directions to help you get started,
- work on brainstorming ideas,
- organize your ideas,
- revise your content,
- check grammar and punctuation,
- work on in-text citations
- create works cited/reference pages,
- format your paper, or
- you can work independently and ask questions as you need.
Coordinator: Julianna Juchniewicz
Director, Tutorial and Academic Success Center: Dr. Katrina Arnold