Academic Skills Lab (ASL)
Welcome to the Academic Skills Lab (ASL) where our major is student success!
The Academic Skills Lab (ASL) seeks to partner with instructors to provide academic support to PCC curriculum students experiencing academic difficulty or to develop computer skills.
Location and Hours
The Academic Skills Lab offers an open computer lab in T-19 on PCC’s main campus. At this time, limited seating is available, so please call ahead if you are planning on visiting the lab.
Open Lab Hours:
- Tuesday & Thursday – 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The ASL also offers FREE online tutoring in a variety of subject areas. To request an appointment:
- Fill out the Tutoring Request form (MyPittCC login required)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call (252) 493-7258
Online tutoring available:
- Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- CIS – 110 & 111
- CTS – 130
- OST – 134, 136, 137, 138, & 184
- Computer skills: Moodle; Microsoft Office; and Google apps, including Gmail
We are also offering FREE on-demand help Mon. – Thurs., from 2 – 4 p.m. — no appointment needed! For more information, please visit our Quick Help page.
ASL Specialist: Bonnie Sutton
Director: Dr. Katrina Arnold