Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services and Resources

Continuous efforts are made to make students and employees aware of professional services available on and off campus for drug and alcohol counseling, treatment, rehabilitation, and re-entry programs.  Students in need of counseling can be seen on campus by one of the Student Assistance Program (SAP) counselors.  Any instructor or college employee can refer students to the program or a student in need can self-refer to the SAP Coordinator.  This program works in conjunction with a community agency for additional free counseling services when students need long-term counseling services.  Contact information on the SAP counselors available on campus.

Additional counseling, treatment, and rehabilitation services available to PCC employees and students are:

Alcohol and Drug Abuse (includes AA and NA)Phone Number
Alcohol and Addiction Abuse 24-Hour Helpline252-756-7791
Alcoholism/Drug Abuse Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)252-758-0787
Family Violence Program252-758-4400
Greenville Community Shelter Clinic252-758-9244
Mediation Center of Eastern Carolina252-758-0268
Narcotics Anonymous (NA)252-321-1631
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline1-800-273-8255
Pitt County Health Department252-902-2305
Port Human Services DETOX Facility-Based Crisis Services252-413-1637
REAL Crisis Center252-758-4357
Vocational Rehabilitation252-830-8560
Walter B. Jones Alcohol & Substance Abuse Treatment252-830-3426
Crisis ServicesPhone Number
Integrated Family Services PLLC Mobile Crisis Team1-866-437-1821
REAL Crisis Center252-758-4357
Mental Health/Substance Abuse/ Developmental DisabilitiesPhone Number
ARC of Pitt County Office & Lending Library252-756-1056
Cambridge Behavioral Health Services252-353-4250
Care Net Counseling East252-355-2801
Carolina Centre252-757-0123
Cherry Hospital919-731-3326
Integrated Family Services (Mobile Crisis Team 24/7)252-439-0700
Mental Health Association (MHA) Eastern Region919-396-2748
Vidant Behavioral Services (24-Hr. Crisis/Suicide Hotline)252-847-6895
Vidant Substance Abuse252-847-4335
PSC Med Supply, LLC (Medications)252-329-9952
Walter B. Jones Alcohol & Drug Treatment Center252-830-3426