Students & Alumni
Career Services for Students & Alumni
- Career Assessments
- Job Application
- Resumes & Documents
- Current Job Listings
- Social Media
- Useful Links
- Event Schedule
The Career Services office can help you with:
- Exploring majors and career choices
- Researching possible occupations
- Career Assessments – learn about your interests, values, and abilities
- Resume and cover letter development
- Mock interviews (practicing interviews)
- Job search tactics
- Using social media in your job search
- Career-related workshops and other events
Discover internships, job opportunities, and other important career-related info through Bruiser’s Briefcase, Career Services’ online resource platform:
Bruiser’s Briefcase is an important source of information, career-related events, and career exploration tools. Log in to Bruiser’s Briefcase using your myPittCC username.
We work with currently enrolled curriculum level students (full- and part-time, and distance education) at Pitt Community College, as well as PCC alumni.
Throughout this website you will find helpful information on the job search process, career assessments, upcoming events, and links to useful career websites.
Appointments must be scheduled in advance and are set for an hour in length. For those students and alumni who are unable to attend an appointment in person on campus, phone and e-mail appointments are available. To schedule an appointment, please call the Counseling Office at 252.493.7784.