Students & Alumni
Career Services for Students & Alumni
- Career Assessments
- Job Application
- Resumes & Documents
- Current Job Listings
- Social Media
- Useful Links
The Career Services office can help you with:
- Exploring majors and career choices
- Researching possible occupations
- Career Assessments – learn about your interests, values, and abilities
- Resume and cover letter development
- Mock interviews (practicing interviews)
- Job search tactics
- Using social media in your job search
- Career-related workshops and other events
College Central Network (CCN) is Career Services’ job and internship database and appointment hub for students and alumni.
Use it to access both on and off campus job and internship opportunities, to download resume and cover letter samples, to learn about upcoming events, and to schedule an appointment with Career Services staff.
Appointments must be scheduled in advance and are set for an hour in length. For those students and alumni who are unable to attend an appointment in person on campus, phone and e-mail appointments are available. To schedule an appointment, please call the Counseling Office at 252.493.7784.