TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM (schools other than PCC)

Please follow steps indicated below:

  1. Fill in requested information.
  2. Print out form and sign in signature field.
  3. Mail form to your high school and each college attended.


  • All transcripts must be received by the Office of the Registrar directly from the school attended.
  • You can not request transcripts by E-mail!!!  Federal law requires all schools to obtain your written signature prior to releasing transcripts. 



I attended your school from to .

Please send a transcript of my grades to:
Office of the Registrar
Pitt Community College
P.O. Drawer 7007
Greenville, NC 27835-7007

Please fill out the information in the above fields, then print this form and sign it. Fees for transcripts vary; please check with sending institution to determine correct amount due.