Request Testing Scores

Pitt Community College will be glad to send a copy of your test scores to another college or school if you request it. This needs to be a written request that has your signature on it. We accept faxed and mailed requests or you can stop by to fill out a score request form. You can also download a copy of the request form to fill out.

It can take up to 48 hours to process a score request form. Once it is processed, the scores from all of the placement tests and/or HOBET tests that you took at Pitt Community College will be sent to the college or school that you indicated on the request form. If you tested at another college or school, you must contact them to request that they send those scores. PCC can only send test scores that originate with us.  (Note: HOBET test is no longer required for Health Sciences admission process as of 10/15/09.)

Test scores are kept on file at Pitt Community College for five years.