Thinking of earning a degree or certificate, but can’t attend classes during the day? Flexible and affordable college options for adult learners are available with PCC.
Pitt Community College offers curriculum and non-curriculum courses to meet your professional goals. When it comes to your education, PCC excels in:
- Flexibility – We offer classes when you need them and deliver them how you need them. Whether they be seated courses, online classes, or hybrid offerings of the two, you complete your courses at your own pace. Balancing your work and family commitments is important in making the decision to come to college, and PCC provides degree options that can be completed entirely online, in the evenings, or over the weekend.
- Affordability – More than 80% of students who attend PCC receive a type of financial assistance in the form of federal grants or scholarships. Full funding for your college experience is available to you through the FAFSA, but if you plan to pay on your own, our courses are provided at affordable prices.
- Employability – College is about gaining education and training you can utilize in the professional working world. With “stackable” credentials within our degree programs and various continuing education options, PCC provides you the tools you need in order to excel in your current career or to start in a new one.
Try PCC for FREE Day
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Check-in at 8:00 a.m.; Welcome Session at 8:30 a.m.
Goess Student Center
Take college education for a ‘test-drive’ and learn how Pitt Community College can educate and empower you for success by participating in Try PCC for Free Day.
- Create a schedule of courses you are interested in
- Sit-in on a live college class meeting
- Learn the process of becoming a student
- Discover ways to receive financial support in paying for college
Click here to be our guest on-campus and discover courses available for you to try for FREE! Questions? Call 252-493-7380.
Adult One-Stop Day
Saturday, May 4, 2019
8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Goess Student Center Room 120
As an adult learner coming to Pitt Community College, either after being away from the classroom or coming to college for the first time, we want to provide you the most convenient opportunities as possible to complete your admissions process. At our PCC Adult One-Stop Day, you can complete the application for admission*, receive assistance in applying for financial aid*, take a placement test**, complete a New Student Orientation session, and even register for classes, all in one visit!
* Due to the process for residency determination, students wishing to apply for admission and/or complete their FAFSA should have their 2016 Federal Income Tax Return information when they arrive.
** Adult learners transferring credits from another institution must have sealed, official transcripts in-hand or submitted prior to their selected date in order to be waived from placement testing and register for courses.
For more information, contact John Carrere at firstname.lastname@example.org or 252-493-7380.