Men’s Resource Center
The Men’s Resource Center is focused on creating a fun and engaging environment for all men at PCC. Come out during the semester for friendly competitions, group outings, and relevant informational sessions aimed toward men.
The Men’s Resource Center is designed to:
- Provide services to men that enhance academic and personal success.
- Offer a comfortable environment for men to discuss their challenges and aspirations.
- Offer assistance to campus groups in developing programs that meet the needs of all students.
- Increase enrollment and retention of men attending the college.
- Assess and increase the participation of men in educational programs and services.
Services and events provided may include:
- Intramural competitions
- Video game tournaments/game nights
- Mentoring roundtables/open forums, focused tutorial sessions, and lecture series
- Economic and career counseling
For more information, please contact:
Jasmin L. Spain, M.Ed.
Assistant Vice President
Student Development & Community Standards