Level Up Program
To equip young men with the skills necessary to reach the highest echelons of academic, professional, and personal development.
Level Up seeks to create a socially inclusive culture by engaging, educating, and equipping individuals with tangible and intangible skills to obtain success. The Program operates by understanding each student’s unique situation and providing civic and community involvement opportunities to better themselves. Level Up hosts weekly meetings, hands-on activities, peer-to-peer mentor relationships, and collaborations with TASC and other campus/community organizations. The Program offers each participant a self-evaluation guide to track their milestones and achievements, helping them to achieve their goals.
Any open-minded students, regardless of race, sex, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or religious beliefs, are welcome to discuss issues about minority groups and learn more about diverse populations.
- Maintain a 2.0 Grade Point Average (GPA).
- Attend scheduled meetings with Level Up Staff.
- Attend Level Up scheduled and organization impromptu meetings.
- Submission of a written letter of discontinued membership with Next Level Staff.
- Create Individual Student Education Plan for graduation completion.
- Academic Progress Consent Co-agreement.
- Adhere to ALL applicable Pitt Community College student conduct policies attended on and off campus.