Minority Male Success Initiative
The Minority Male Success Initiative (MMSI) welcomes minority male students nominated or referred by faculty and staff to utilize the MMSI platform. The MMSI platform promotes inclusion for minority males by minimizing barriers and issues and providing avenues to leadership development, academic enhancement, and achieving educational outcomes at Pitt Community College.
- Building a sense of belonging and introduction to wrap-around services
- Providing a pathway to achieving their dream
- Socially integrated campus
- Improving recruitment, retention, and resources
- Career, civic, and community exploration
If you have any questions or want more information concerning the Minority Male Success Initiative, please contact Stephen McGhee by calling (252) 493-7914 or emailing email@example.com.
Helping College Students Succeed
Our Home at PCC
See How We Can Help