Distance Student Resources
Out-of-State students please click here!
First Steps Information:
Services for All PCC Students:
- PCC Library: The Library supports the research needs of both distance and on-campus students with quality resources that are available online and in print. PCC librarians will be glad to meet with you by phone, online, or in person to help you find the information you need.
- SmarThinking:- Free OnlineTutoring Service (available from within Moodle).
- Ed 2 GO – List of online classes available through the Economic and Community Development Department.
- Virtual Learning Community – Search for Online Courses at all NC Community Colleges
- Information Technology Resources Acceptable Use Policy – Your guide to the correct use of PCC’s information technology resources
- Student Moodle Manual [Google Doc]