Distance Student Resources
Out-of-State students, please click here!
First Steps Information:
- Becoming a Student at PCC – A step-by-step guide to getting starting as a student at PCC.
- Mandatory Orientation – Come on campus (or take online if you qualify)
- Current Internet Courses – Search for IN(Internet) courses being offered this semester
- PCC Curriculum Information – Visit the Curriculum areas of PCC
Services for All PCC Students:
- PCC Library: The Library supports the research needs of both distance and on-campus students with quality resources that are available online and in print. PCC librarians will be glad to meet with you by phone, online, or in-person to help you find the information you need.
- SmarThinking:- Free Online Tutoring Service (available from within Moodle).
- Workforce Continuing Education Online Learning – List of online classes available through Continuing Education & Workforce Development.
- Virtual Learning Community – Search for Online Courses at all NC Community Colleges