Achieving College Entry (ACE)
This course is offered periodically to assist students wishing to enroll in college. Students receive instruction to
- Complete the PCC application and Financial Aid forms
- Gain information about PCC’s New Student Orientation
- Prepare for PCC’s placement test, the NCDAP
- Schedule and take the NCDAP as well as the TABE
- Learn about additional opportunities for study as needed
This class is offered to high school or HSE/GED graduates (and near HSE grads) at no charge!
Contact Belinda Grubbs, 252 493-7560, for information about the next available sessions or for ongoing tutorial opportunities.