Students should prepare for the following expenses while enrolled in the program:
- Tuition: For in-state students, the maximum is $76.00 per credit hour up to 16 hours or $1,216.00 per semester. For out-of-state students, the maximum is $268.00 per credit hour up to 16 hours or $4,288.00 per semester.
- Activity Fee: $26.00 for fall and spring semesters and $20.00 for summer semester.*
- Computer Use and Technology Fee: $32.00 per semester.*
- Accident Insurance: $1.20 per semester. Accident insurance covers hours in class and transportation between the college and college supervised and sponsored activities.*
- Lab Fees: $3.75 per lab contact hour is charged for all HIT courses with a lab component.*
- Access Fee of $15.00 for fall and spring semesters and $10.00 for summer semester.
- Malpractice Insurance: $16.00 per year.*
- Criminal Background Check/Drug Screen: $106.75
- Textbooks: $2,171.00 for HIT textbooks.
- Textbooks cost for general education courses may be found on the college’s website at www.pittcc.edu > academics > student store > book list.
- Clinical Travel: Varies
- Rotation Manager: $27.99
- Professional Attire for PPE/Clinical Experiences: Varies
- Physical Examination (including any required immunizations/titers) and Annual TB Test and Flu Shot: All health sciences students are required to have a physical examination and current immunizations. The costs associated with this requirement can vary based on chosen healthcare provider, type of health insurance coverage available, and specific needs of each student.
- Graduation Fee: $40.00.
*Cost included with tuition.
Expenses associated with employment include cost of continuing education (if applicable) and professional membership fees.
Financial aid is available to qualified students.
Expenses are subject to change without notice.