2023 Quality Enhancement Plan
PCC’s QEP Topic: “Improving Student Success Rates in Internet Courses”
PCC’s QEP will be broadly measured by assessing student success rates, defined as achieving a grade of “C” or better. The goal is to raise student success rates in Internet courses to close the gap between traditional and Internet courses to 5%.
Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) SACSCOC standard 7.2 is a requirement for institutional accreditation (every 10 years).
The QEP has five compliance elements:
- Topic is identified via institutional planning and evaluation
- Has broad based support of institutional constituencies
- Focuses on improving specific student learning outcomes and / or student success
- Institution commits resources to initiate, implement, and complete the QEP
- Includes a plan to assess achievement