Find PCC on Facebook and join the 5,620 fans already receiving our latest news, photos, videos, events and announcements!
Trustees Approve Master Plan Update
Rouses Establish Endowed Scholarship
|The PCC Foundation announced it has established a new endowed scholarship through a $400,000-planned gift from the Linwood and Vannie Rouse Estate.|
Two Students Receive MAC Scholarships
February 2016 Edition Quick Hitters ...
• Each month, President G. Dennis Massey provides a "College Update" with the latest PCC highlights.
• James E. Jones has been hired to serve as major gifts and planned giving officer for the PCC Foundation, the college’s primary fundraising organization. (READ MORE)
• PCC is seeking student ambassador candidates for the 2016-17 academic year, which begins in August. (READ MORE)
• Just months from graduation, student Aaron Ellis was honored for his artwork. (READ MORE)
• The PCC Drama Club will present its very first musical Feb. 18-21, when the group performs Dan Goggin’s “Nunsense” in the Craig F. Goess Student Center multipurpose room. (READ MORE)
• The college released its 2014-15 Annual Report to the Community. (READ MORE)
• The college launched a new Instagram account this fall. You can sign up to follow it HERE.
• The PCC Alumni Association is providing an avenue for people in the community to honor friends and family members by purchasing a custom brick in the patio and gardens that surround the college’s new clock tower. (READ MORE)
• We are proud of our current students and graduates and love sharing their stories of success. If you are a PCC student or alum and have a success story you would like to share, please email Rob Goldberg, PCC communications director, so we can be sure to include you on our "Creating Success" web page.