Responsibilities of a Success Coach
- Commit to participating for a minimum of 2 semesters.
- Agree to complete the Success Coach training module.
- Familiarize yourself with PCC campus resources (information provided to Success Coaches).
- Act as a mentor to a minimum of 5 students each semester.
- Make contact with assigned students at least 3 times during the semester, one of which will be face-to-face if possible. Method of contact will be at the Success Coach's discretion.
- Access the Retention Alert software to add notes to your assigned cases each time contact or a referral is made.
- Willingness to commit to the mentor/mentee relationship