Students & Alumni
The Career Services office can help you with:
- Exploring majors and career choices
- Researching possible occupations
- Career Assessments – learn about your interests, values, and abilities
- Resume and cover letter development
- Mock interviews (practicing interviews)
- Job search tactics
- Using social media in your job search
- Career-related workshops and other events
We work with currently enrolled curriculum level students (full- and part-time, and distance education) at Pitt Community College, as well as PCC alumni.
Throughout this website you will find helpful information on the job search process, career assessments, upcoming events, and links to useful career websites.
Appointments must be scheduled in advance and are set for an hour in length. For those students and alumni who are unable to attend an appointment in person on campus, phone and e-mail appointments are available. To schedule an appointment, please call the Counseling Office at 252.493.7245.