Welcome to PCC Career Services!
Career Services provides the opportunity for students and alumni to:
- Learn about yourself, the work world, and how to prepare for it
- Complete career assessments to assist with choosing a major or career
- Enhance job search tactics
- Develop resumes and cover letters
- Practice interviewing through mock interviews
- Attend professional development events such as Career Fairs and Employer Information Sessions
- Receive job postings from area employers
The Career Services office engages and supports students in preparing to transition into a global community to achieve their career goals.
Our staff understands that students and alumni of Pitt Community College juggle many life roles. As a result, we not only offer in-person appointments, but are also available for phone appointments. There are no fees for our services.
Please contact us at 252-493-7784 or email@example.com to schedule an appointment.