Welcome to PCC Career Services!
Career Services is dedicated to empowering students and alumni to make quality career and educational decisions leading to professional success.
Career Services provides the opportunity for students and alumni to:
- Learn about yourself, the work world, and how to prepare for it
- Facilitate career exploration and help identify your values, interests, and abilities
- Assist with decisions on college major and career choice
- Complete career assessments
- Acquire job search tactics
- Develop resumes and cover letters
- Practice interviewing through mock interviews
- Provide access to professional development events
- Share job postings from area employers
Our staff understands that students and alumni of Pitt Community College juggle many life roles. As a result, we not only offer traditional style appointments in person, but are also available by phone or instant message. There are no fees for our services.
Please contact us at 252-493-7245 or email@example.com to set up an appointment.