Pitt Community College's Career Services connects employers with students and alumni.
PCC Spring 2016 Career Fair!
Thursday, March 31, 2016
10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Goess Student Center, Pitt Community College
Please join us for our annual Spring Career Fair! You will have the opportunity to share your opportunities for full-time, part-time, and internships with our students and alumni from various academic majors. Registration for the Career Fair is FREE!
To register for the Career Fair:
Please visit the employer log in page for our online career management database, CareerConnect.
If you do not have a CareerConnect account, you will be asked to create one. There is no fee for creating an account, and the process is quick and easy. Upon log in, follow the instructions to register for the career event.
The Spring Career Fair is an excellent opportunity for you to network with employers, to explore careers and academic majors, and to learn about current and future jobs and internships. The event is FREE!
Even if you are not looking for a career right now, please attend to learn about full- and part-time opportunities! You may want to apply for them in the future!
To make a strong first impression, you are encouraged to:
- Attend a preparation workshop. Topics include resume writing, interviewing, and how to meet with employers. (Check back for dates and times!)
- Schedule an appointment with Career Services.
- Research the companies registered to attend by visiting CareerConnect. The companies expect students to be knowledgeable about them. Check back often for an updated list!
Required for admittance:
- Students attending classes on campus must present their PCC Student ID.
- Distance learners will need to provide their Student ID Number.
- Alumni will need to provide their Student ID Number or complete a registration form.
STUDENTS AND ALUMNI ARE REQUIRED TO BE DRESSED IN BUSINESS CASUAL ATTIRE. If you are unsure as to what is business casual attire, please call the Career Services office for examples.
Please contact PCC Career Services at (252) 493-7784 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.