Institutional Strategic Planning
Institutional strategic planning concentrates on improving and enhancing the effectiveness and efficiency of the institution. This includes addressing identified weaknesses and responding to real and anticipated changes in our local and global community.
Process and Activities
- Update the Strategic Plan on a periodic basis
- Review/update Strategic Plan as appropriate (that is, develop additional Strategic Objectives as the need arises to enhance/improve the overall effectiveness of Pitt Community College)
- Develop Strategic Actions to improve/enhance the quality of the programs and services of PCC. That is, develop Strategic Actions in responses to the Strategic Objectives identified above.
- Annually assess Strategic Action outcomes.
- Monitor progress of Quality Enhancement Plan (SACS-COC's QEP) development and implementation