The PCC Mission Statement and Goals establish overall direction for the College. Institutional assessment is using data to measure the extent to which the college accomplishes is mission and goals.
Process and Activities
- Update the PCC Mission, Goals on a periodic basis.
- Monitor overall effectiveness of PCC through its online planning system.
- Review/monitor General Education assessment and use results
- Engage & monitor use of assessment results for CCSSE, SENSE, Noel-Levitz, etc.
- NC Community College System Performance Measures for Student Success
Campus Labs Online Planning System for Pitt Community College - (Official Institutional Effectiveness Compliance System)