Student Activities/SGA-Sponsored Events
PCC Winter Week: January 17- 20, 2017
All events located in the Goess Multipurpose Room
Tuesday (1/17): PCC Resource Day- 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Come out to engage with the various resources and academic programs Pitt Community College has to offer across campus.
- FREE FOOD
- Campus Resources/ Academic Programs Attending:
- University Transfer
- Student Success Center
- Transitional Studies
- Administrative Healthcare Technology
- Disability Services
- Minority Male Success Initiative
- TRiO Support Services
- Division of Construction and Industrial Technology
- PCC Global
- Recreation Therapy Assistant Program
- PCC Library
- TASC (Tutorial & Academic Success Center)
- Student Government Association
- Truth Initiative Program- Encouraging PCC to go Smoke Free
- Scholars of Global Distinction
- Division of Continuing Education
Wednesday (1/18): Blizzard of Bucks- 12:00 p.m.- 1:30 p.m.
Win FREE money by participating in our Blizzard of Bucks event.
Thursday (1/19): College & Community Expo- 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- PCC Student Clubs/ Organizations along with community partners and vendors will be on campus to engage with new and returning students to get them involved in college and community events.
- FREE FOOD
- List of participating vendors and clubs coming soon!