Students: Your consent needed for electronic delivery of 1098-T tuition statement
On or before January 31st of each year, you will now be able to view and print your 1098-T tuition statement electronically. In order to receive your 1098-T form electronically, you must consent to electronic delivery before January 20, 2015.
- Login to your myPittCC account at my.pittcc.edu
- Click the "PCC Services" link
- On the left side of the page, scroll to the "Financial Information" section
- Click the "1098 Electronic Consent" link
- Click the radio button of choice to either view online or to receive a paper copy and click submit
If you choose to consent, then click on "View My 1098-T Forms" under Financial Information to open online. By choosing this option, you will not receive a paper copy of the 1098-T tuition statement.
If you choose to not consent, you do not need to do anything else. A paper form will be mailed to you.
You can go back and change the consent option at any time.
It is important that you make your selection for electronic retrieval by January 15, 2015. Your 1098-T tuition statement will be mailed on or before January 31 if you do not choose the online option.