Experience PCC Academics Continuing Education Distance Learning Faculty & Staff Contact
Apply Now Click Here
Back to:

Distance Learning Complaint Process for Out-of-State Students

Pitt Community College desires to resolve student grievances, complaints and concerns in an expeditious, fair and amicable manner. Students residing outside North Carolina while attending Pitt Community College who desire to resolve a grievance should follow the College's Student Grievance Procedure.  However, if an issue cannot be resolved internally, students may file a complaint with their home state. The Directory of State Authorization Agencies and Lead Contacts (below) provides phone numbers, emails and/or links to state education agencies.


Student Grievance Procedure

Student Grievance Contact Information for Individual States