Welcome New Internet Student
Greetings from Pitt Community College & the Distance Learning & Instructional Technology Department!
Log into MyPittCC
MyPittCC will allow you to check your email, access Moodle, and access the PCC Services tab. A link to MyPittCC can be found at the top of PCC's website. For detailed information about MyPittCC click here. If you have problems accessing MyPittCC, please contact the Help Desk at (252-493-7487).
Email your Instructor
Be sure to email your instructor(s) on the first day of class through your my.pittcc email address. To find your instructor's email address if you don't already know it, do the following:
- Click on Academics on the PCC Homepage.
- Click on Search for Class Sections on the Drop-down Menu.
- Fill out the following on the Search for Sections form.
- Select a term (Ex: 2013SP - Spring 2013)
- Select the appropriate course subject (Ex: CIS, OST, PSY, etc.)
- Click Submit
- Find your specific course on the Section Selection Results page and click on the section name & title link. The instructor name and email address will then be displayed. *Note: You will need to refer to your class schedule to know which course(s) and section number(s) you are registered for.
Attend an Orientation
Our orientations are not mandatory but are highly recommended if this is your first time taking an online course. Click here for a schedule of face-to-face orientations held on campus.