The Small Business Center offers free, confidential consulting with business owners. If you would like to schedule a meeting to discuss your existing business or start-up needs, please use the link below to request a counseling appointment. Appointments with our business counselors can be made for our office or yours, whichever is more convenient for you.
Our business counselor can assist you in many aspects of your business. We can help you:
- Find financing for your business
- Learn how to write a business plan
- Analyze your existing financial statements
- Learn how to create an effective marketing plan
- Find the market research you need
- Resolve human resources issues
- Find the information you need to start your business
- Create a Strategic Plan for your organization
Meet Our Counselor
Shareen Berkowitz helps create jobs in our local community by assisting individuals in starting their own business. She provides resources and coaching as a Business Counselor for the Small Business Center at PCC. As a business owner herself, she is a self-proclaimed “professional networker” which compliments and enhances her expertise in the areas of growing a business through connections, social media marketing, and event planning with a particular focus on building strong relationships. Shareen also spent several years working in the corporate world, most recently with State Street Corporation in Boston, prior to moving to North Carolina in 2003. She is a graduate of New England College of Finance.
To request a counseling appointment click here