Exciting New E-Learning Course Offerings
from Pitt Community College
Pitt Community College is excited to announce AlphaSprout, a new on-demand e-learning portal, featuring more than 300 online courses. These online courses are available anytime; anywhere you can access the Internet. All you need is a computer and an email address!
These highly interactive courses are designed for adult-learners and utilize audio, video, graphics and simulations to teach. The most exciting offerings prepare learners for key business and technical certifications, including...
- Project Management (PMP)
- Business Analyst Professional (CBAP)
- Cisco Certification for: CCNA, CCDA, CIT, ICND, ROUTE, SWITCH, TSHOOT
- CISSP Security Professional
- Certified Internet Profession (CIW Foundations & Security)
- CompTia A+ for: Essentials, Practical Application, Depot Technician, Remote Technician, Network+ and Security+
- Linux Red Hat
- Microsoft for: MCTS and MCPD for .NET, Exchange Server, Microsoft Office Project, SharePoint, and Windows Server
- Web Development (Flash, GUI Design, JAVA, Visual C#, XML)
Prices start at only $70, for classes covering the latest in-demand topics, including...
- Desktop Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Flash, Photoshop, SharePoint, Visio)
- Six Sigma
- Sales, HR and Finance
AlphaSPROUT courses are available for one year from date of purchase and have access to the full course immediately!
AlphaSPROUT is a suite of highly interactive online courses that are designed for adult-learners and utilize audio, video, graphics and simulations to teach. Course includes lessons, quizzes and final exams to ensure understanding.
Courses begin the 1st Tuesday of each month and run for 30, 60, or 90 days depending on the length of the course.
In addition, after the course is finished, you will have access for one full year from the date of purchase !
All courses require Internet access, e-mail address, Microsoft Internet Explorer or Firefox web browsers.
- Go to PCC's AlphaSPROUT site. (link at end of these instructions)
- Browse the catalog and select the course title you are interested in.
- The first time you purchase a course, you will be asked to register to the AlphaSPROUT portal. Your User ID will be your email address and you select the password.
- Add the course to your shopping cart, proceed to checkout and pay with any major credit card.
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (252.321.4226) the Course Registration and Student Data forms to Pitt Continuing Education.
- On the day the course begins, you will receive approval with the portal link. Your course(s) will be listed on your transcript and ready to go!