TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM (schools other than PCC)

Please follow steps indicated below:

  1. Fill in requested information.
  2. Print out form and sign in signature field.
  3. Mail form to your high school and each college attended.


Fill in name of High School or College



Full Name

City, State, Zip

Maiden or previous name

Social Security Number

I attended your school from to .

Please send a transcript of my grades to:
Office of the Registrar
Pitt Community College
P.O. Drawer 7007
Greenville, NC 27835-7007

Please fill out the information in the above fields, then print this form and sign it. Fees for transcripts vary; please check with sending institution to determine correct amount due.