Registering for Fall semester
Fall Registration reopens for current PCC Students on June 2!
Pitt Community College is proud to announce that we are opening registration for Fall classes on June 2nd and will register continuing students until July 30th.
This is not a "Priority Registration" period which means all students with at least one credit hour can register during this time. It is important to note that the longer you wait to register for Fall classes the fewer classes will be available.
New students for the Fall will begin to register at their Orientation sessions starting June 23rd so it is in your best interest to register as early as possible. Payment for Fall 2014 classes is not due until July 22nd, so there's no need to wait!
How to register
Online via your myPittCC account (PCC Services area) beginning at 4:00 am on
Monday, June 2.
Need help creating a schedule?
Advisors are available at the following locations:
Arts & Sciences Division: (includes pre-health sciences students)
- Mondays: 9:00 am - 6:45 pm (open 9:00am - 5:00 pm on June 30), Student Success Center, Reddrick 228
- Tuesdays - Thursdays: 9:00 am - 2:45 pm, Student Success Center, Reddrick 228
- Fridays: 9:00 am - 12:00 noon, Reddrick 216
- Closed July 1
The Business Division will have the following hours for advising for continuing students.
- Mondays: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 noon
Information Systems Department
- Monday: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm; Humber 212, 3-5; Humber 316
- Tues - Thurs: Humber 212
- Friday - Humber 212
Business Administration Department
- Humber 111
Entrepreneurship, Marketing, & Economics Department
- Humber 111
Administrative and Medical Office Technology Department
- Humber 307
Construction & Industrial Division:
- Location: CIT-115
- Mondays - 9:00 am -5:00 pm
- Tuesday - Thursday - 9:00 am -2:45 pm
- Fridays - 9:00 am -12:00 noon
Public Service & Fine Arts Division:
Associate in Fine Arts (AFA)
- Charity Valentine; KVW 107C - Mon, Tues, Wed, 10:00 am -1:00 pm
Advertising & Graphic Design - Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur - 9:00 am -2:00 pm; Fri 9:00 am -1:00 pm
- Eleanor Willard; KVW 217B
- Stacy Jarrell; KVW 217C
Criminal Justice - Phil Baggett; CER 224
- Mon, 8:00-11:00 am
- Tues, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Wed, 8:00 am -1:00 pm
- Thurs, 9:00 am -1:00 pm
- Fri, 8:00-9:00 am
Early Childhood Education - Cyndra Gasperini; CER 232
- Mon, 10:00 am - 12:00 noon
- Wed, 10:00 am - 1:00 pm; 2:00-3:30 pm
- Thurs, 10:00 am -1:00 p.m.; 2:00-3:30 pm
- Fri, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Human Services - Dr. Ray Taylor; CER 222 (Gerontology, Substance Abuse, Recreation Therapy)
- Mon, 8:00-10:00 am; 12noon - 3:00 pm
- Tue, 8:00-10:00 am; 12noon - 2:00 pm
- Wed, 8:00-10:00 am
- Thurs, 8:00-10:00 am; 12noon - 2:00 pm
- Fri, 8:00-10:00 am; 12noon - 2:00 pm
Paralegal - Dr. Lora Clark; CER 226
- Mon-Thurs, 12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Division Offices; Dan Mayo, Dean; CER 219, Jody Venters, Division Admin.
Health Sciences Division: (For Students already accepted into a Health Science Program)
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am – 5:15 pm, Fulford 104
- Fridays: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm, Fulford 104