Spring 2016 Registration Information
Daily Start Time is: 4:00 a.m.
NEW 1st-time freshmen (no previous college):
All 1st time freshmen MUST attend NSO in order to register for Spring 2016. Sign-up for NSO at www.pittcc.edu/academics/student-orientation/orientation-registration.html.
Placement Testing is required to register for classes. Schedule a testing appointment and view testing waiver information at http://www.pittcc.edu.academics/admissions/placment-testing/index.html
After attending NSO, students may register with an advisor.
NEW Transfer students, Readmitted Students and Continuing Students (attended PCC during past 2 years)
Transfer students may register online via myPittcc or with an academic advisor from January 5 - January 6
- Payment for classes added January 5 - January 6 is due by 7:00 p.m. on January 6
Continuing students may register online via myPittcc, or with an academic advisor January 5 - January 6
- Payment is due by 7:00 p.m. on January 6
Priority Registration for Spring Semester 2016
Credit Hours passed refers to students who have attended Pitt Community College within the past 2 years. All students whose first term will be Spring 2016, must wait until November 19 to register, regardless of how many credit they are transferring from other institutions.
- Nov. 9: 64+ credit hours
- Nov. 10: 48-63 credit hours
- Nov. 11: 36-47 credit hours
- Nov. 12: 24-35 credit hours
- Nov. 16: 12-23 credit hours
- Nov. 17: 1-11 credit hours
- Nov. 18: Zero credit hours
- Nov. 19: New Student Registration
- Dec. 7: Priority Registration Ends
- Dec. 8: Spring 2016 Bills mailed
- Dec. 16: Must pay for Spring classes by 5:00 p.m. (Unpaid schedules will be purged).