Experience PCC Academics Continuing Education Distance Learning Faculty & Staff Contact
Apply Now Click Here
Student Success Center
Back to:
Arts And Sciences

Frequently Asked Questions:

  1. What high school courses are required for college transfer students?
  2. Where are the North Carolina Universities and Community Colleges located?
  3. What are PCC’s University Transfer programs and pre-majors?
  4. What are my responsibilities as an advisee?
  5. How and when can I register?

Associate in Arts Degrees:
Pre-Liberal Arts degree
Pre-Business Administration

Pre-Criminal Justice
Pre-Birth to Kindergarten Education
Pre-Elementary Education
Pre-Middle Grades Education
Pre-Special Education

Associate in Science Degrees:
AS in Science

  1. Is this science course for me?

    Note: There is a 10-year time limit in effect for biology and chemistry courses because of the dynamic nature of scientific knowledge. Biology and chemistry courses will receive general education course credit for courses completed within 10 years of the current semester. Biology and Chemistry courses completed prior outside the time limit may receive elective credit. For further information, please refer to PCC Catalog.