Get a Library Card
- Go to the Circulation Desk (1st floor of the library)
- Have your PCC student ID card
- Complete a registration card
- A barcode will be attached to your PCC student ID card, which will also become your library card.
Apply for a Library Card Online (PCC STUDENTS ONLY!)
- Use the online library card application.
- Your library barcode number will be e-mailed to you so you can begin accessing library resources without delay.
- Your card will then be sent to you by postal mail.
- must be at least 18 years old
- must be a resident of Pitt County, North Carolina
- must present a picture ID
Library borrowing privileges are renewed each semester.
Your barcode is reactivated when you check out materials for the first time in a new semester. While you’re at the Circulation Desk, Library staff will verify your address, phone, and student status. If you are a distance learning student taking no on-campus classes, you can renew your library card via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org