Welcome to the Academic Skills Lab (ASL) where our major is student success!
The Academic Skills Lab (ASL) seeks to partner with instructors to provide academic support to PCC curriculum students experiencing academic difficulty or to develop computer skills. The Academic Skills Lab will is an open lab environment for all PCC curriculum students and computer assistance will be available during hours of operation. - back to top
- Provide services to all PCC curriculum students
- Establish rapport between the ASL team and PCC faculty
- Promote academic success through strategic use of computerized tutorials and resources
- Promote self-sufficiency necessary for students to become lifelong learners
- Increase student retention
- Improve graduation rates - back to top
The ASL is actively seeking new resources and services to support the academic success of PCC curriculum students.
|Basic PC Skills||Online Resources|
Assistance also available for:
121 Bulldog Run (Behind the Library)
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m.
Summer Lab Hours
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
|January 16th||Martin Luther King Day||CLOSED|
|March 12th - 18th||Spring Break||CLOSED|
|April 14th||Good Friday||CLOSED|
|May 3rd & 4th||End of Semester||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|May 5th||8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
ASL Support Desk: 252-493-7710
Lab Assistants: Daron Mills, Deanna Edwards, Felicia Vines and Jakayla Alston
ASL Specialist: Bonnie Sutton, 252-493-7668
Director, Tutorial and Academic Success Center