High Demand/Low Enrollment Scholarship
Pitt Community College offers a special scholarship program for students who enroll in programs that prepare them for high-demand occupations within Pitt County and the surrounding area but typically do not reach capacity. Students must be enrolled for at least six (6) credit hours, be a North Carolina resident, and must also meet income eligibility requirements similar to those for a federal Pell grant. If you are considering a career in any of the programs designated as High Demand/Low Enrollment, please contact the Financial Aid Office at (252) 493-7339 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The eligible programs for the 2011-2012 academic year are:
- Electrical/Electronics Technology
- Machining Technology* (Which is now Computer Integrated Machining)
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Industrial Systems Technology
- Industrial Management Technology
Note: *Programs of study designated as high demand according to the Region Q Worforce Development Board.